Taking care of myself...kinda
I took my Mother-in-laws dog for a walk today. We went for 1.5 miles. It was just like exercise.
Only I took the kids to Mc Donald's for dinner because we were running late.
I bought myself a salad and had a diet coke.
But I finished their fries and nuggets.
I took a shower and washed my hair.
I'm wearing the same shirt that Mr. Husband wore last night. (dirty)
It smells like him and relaxes me.
I'm really tired and should be in bed.
I'm on the computer.
My right ear is killing me and has off and on for a long time now.
I ignore it when it hurts and forget when it doesn't and I'm also too lazy to go to the doctor.
I'm trying. It's baby steps at a time. I do feel that I'm a better place then I've been for a long time. At least mentally. Physically, I'm really out of shape and have put on a lot of weight. I've gained 20 pounds this last year. I've been putting cream on my eczema but it really isn't getting better. I really think that I have an allergy, probably food, but I'm too lazy and scared to try to figure out what.
I'm getting better. I'm taking care of myself but I still have a long way to go.



6 comments:
It is just baby steps and some day all of those baby steps will be visible to you and you will look back and be amazing with just how wonderful you and your family are in this life.
Don't be to hard on yourself. Enjoy the journey. So what if you are a little more round then you were. Do ya know what that means to kids???? That you are soft and squishy. Didn't Mommom K feel squishy when we hugged her???? Don't forget that STRESS can make the female body gain weight very quickly and make it very hard to loose. You are too pfunky- everbody needs a little light under the sun. Try listening to some happy music. That is NOT Bob Marley!!!! Try some George Clinton. You'll fell better and you'll get up and dance!
I love you Danielle. And I love Bob Marley (although I never listen to him). Remember you played him when we went to kidnap my love? He made me feel strong and brave. Thanks for coming along for that.
Space flight
car light
neon light
stop light
flash light
Now I lay me down to sleep. You need to come visit me and watch MY kids jam to this song
Burn-Bring your kids down to visit me and I will play that one for them. I have it on my Pure Funk CD.
And I don't remember what Mommom K's hugs felt like.
Tracie-I totally remember the unkidnapping but I didn't remember the music. I'm glad that it made you strong and brave.
Madame-I think it's the baby steps that have helped get me where I am today. Those kids and their very short legs. We go for walks often but their legs are so very short. It takes them FOREVER to walk anywhere!!! I'm sure it's the baby steps and not the icecream!
I have it on my Muppets from Space Cd. Turns out my kids love funk too.
Post a Comment