On a day that I am happy
I talked to my boss today. I think that I did a pretty good job laying things out.
Last week when I was sobbing, I was upset because the administration has questions about my classroom management. This is all because of one visit from two people who were in my room for five minutes. I totally agree that I did not have control of one of the students. This student is also taking medicine to control his behavior and is currently uncontrollable.
This week I'm standing up for myself. I will not be destroyed because people feel that there has to be a place for blame and they believe that I will just roll over. I will not allow it.
After I talked to the principal today, the guidance counselor came to my room. She wanted me to sign paperwork for a legal document that was written 20 days ago. I had not been informed that it had even been written.
As the counselor was in the room she noticed that said student was going through my desk. She confronted him and she had to physically remove him from my classroom. She was injured, not really bad but she'll be sore tomorrow.
I'm kinda sorry that she got hurt but so happy that this has happened. It is not only me that can not control this class. This is something that is happening with this child and it does not matter what adult is involved.
This has lightened my spirits because I feel that it supports my case that this is not me. This is what would be happening to any adult that has contact with this child.
My son's school has an opening for next year. It would be a wonderful school to teach in. I called the principal this morning but she was not in. I talked to her secretary and I'll be e-mailing a resume tonight. I have to go write it but it will be there tonight.
#1 Son got in trouble at school today. He was crushing materials for a science lesson. He still maintains that it was an accident but his details are sketchy. I asked him what his teacher would say about his story if I called her. He said that she would say the same thing. I actually called the school but she had already left. I wasn't going to talk about what happened, I was going to ask about the open position. #1 Son learned what grounded was tonight.
I was looking through my old files to find a current resume. I could not find on that had been written since 2003 but I did find some old files from when I got married.
I find a folder that had some of the readings from the ceremony. I thought that I would share part of it...
So do not start worrying: where will my food come from? My drink? My clothes? God knows that you need all these things, instead be concerned with everything else in the kingdom of god and with what he requires with you, and he will provide you with all of these things. So do not worry about tomorrow; it will have enough worries of it’s own. There is not need to add to the troubles each day brings.
Mathew 6:34ish



4 comments:
Nice!!! I remember your wedding!!! I was the VERY big preggers lady who signed the document that married you to your Mr. Husband. And the other guy :)!!!! Ha-ha! Anyway kick ass and screw em' all!
Tell all of those idiots that they don't deserve you and take your happiness and skills elsewhere.
You used a passage from the bible in your wedding?
Here is it set to musical form. My very favorite hymn.
http://www.oremus.org/hymnal/w/w113.html
I am so proud of you Reds! Send some of that strenth to me when I need it!
Post a Comment