My kids are a pain in my butt!!
I was in New Town the last few days trying to get a job. My family will be moving to New Town at the end of the month and I feel a lot better now that I have a job there but it was strange to leave the kids at home with Mr. Husband like that. I missed the kids but it was very nice to relax and not change a diaper. I figured out that it had been the first time in four years that I was able to fly somewhere without a toddler on my lap.
My flight got into Old Town that rains a lot at 2:30 and I took a taxi home. I peeked in on the kids and feel into bed for some much needed sleep. The plan was to sleep in since I didn't get much sleep last night but of course that didn't work out. The kids wouldn't let me alone.
Finally at 10:00am I told everyone that I couldn't stay awake and had to sleep. They all cried. Seemed they didn't belive that I would ever return.
The twins have had pacifiers since the day that they were born. They love them and it just hasn't been worth the effort to take them away. I hate that they are a year and a half old and still have them but it's worth not hearing the crying. Bad mom. Mr. Husband decided that he was going to break them of the habit while I was gone. I was glad that I didn't have to be in the house for this but shocked that Mr. Husband took it upon himself to do this when he had to care for all of them without a break for several days.
The twins are teething terribly right now. It seems that they are each getting at least four molars today. There is droll everywhere and as I turn away from the computer, I can see Middle child chewing on the couch. It's microfiber.
A few hours after my nap we were all in the livingroom just haning out and talking. I was sitting on Mr. Husband's lap and all of the sudden I was in pain. Middle child had bite me in the ass.
I always said that the kids were a pain in the butt but come on!!! I can't wait for teething to be over.



4 comments:
All I can do is verify that my son did indeed bite my wife on the Ass. I wasn't sure what had happened, but she quickly stated how our youngest son had calmly and quietly walked up to her, perched his mouth as wide as it would go upon her bottox, and dug is dental work into her posterior.
Good Day Sir
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Post a Comment