Tuesday, June 06, 2006

10 reasons why my friends are so amazing...

10. They go to the store and pick out clothing for me because I am shopping handicapped.

9. They call me nicnames like butt head and mean that they love me.

8. They are willing to occassionally watch my children so I can have some time with my husband.

7. They call me several times a day when I am out of town so they can stay updated on my newest adventure.

6. They bring me a homemade cupcake to celebrate my new job.

5. They make me laugh at myself.

4. They don't get mad when I laugh at them.

3. They are willing to give me hugs and say that I am right and actually believe it

2. I have to talk them out of the idea of beating up a pregnant women just because she made me cry.

1. They love me.


___________________________________________________________________


I worked an hour later than I usually do. This isn't really a big deal but it did mean that once my husband picked me up we weren't going to have a lot of time before the kids started to scream for food. We stopped at the grocery store to pick up milk. By the time we got home it was an hour after we are usualy finished eating.

Mr. Husband helped the twins out of their car seats and the boys had run to the door before I had my seatbelt off. I stopped to talk to Baby gil and walk to the door with her when I realized that she was preoccupied with the sound of a baby crying in the next apartment. Baby girl was very worried about the fact that this baby was crying. She took me by the hand and marched over to the sound of the baby. She was very upset that she couldn't find the baby. The blinds were closed to the apartment and she just didn't seem to believe me that the mommy was inside with the baby and that everything would be fine. She kept trying to pull me closer and closer but I frankly don't know anyone who lives in that apartment and thought that it would appear very strange to be peaking in the windows. Finally she was distracted by a bird that was in a cage on the porch of the apartment. She watched to bird for a minute and then I distracted her with my imitation of the bird and we walk home.

She forever amazed me with her kindness and love. She is only 18 months old but has already taught me so much. I am so thankful that I have a daughter like her. If only she would stop sneaking up behind her brothers when they are in time out and hitting them on the head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Also i am good for beating up people for you too. Just saying. And if you need me to fly out to take them out i'm there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No body messes with you( i get first shot after that husband of yours) . Just let me know how much bail is and when i need to fly back for the assult charges. I have just been told that it would be battery.........Excuse me