Monday, January 19, 2009

Tomorrow

The time has finally come. A new president. Finally.

Many of my students can not understand that there has never been a black president before.

I will have the TV on tomorrow at school. We will watch this historic event.

I am amazed at the amount of hope that his been placed on this one man. Not just in this country but across the world. It is overwhelming to me.

I am very hopeful about what could happen with this new president. I am also scared that so many people have placed so much on his shoulders. I believe that he is a very good man but I am aware that he is also just a man.

I am very happy with the messages that I heard from him today. Personal responsibility and helping others. I am looking forward to what the new day will bring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.tinytush.com/Prorap-Classic-Diaper-Covers_p_523.html


cut and paste for premie sized diaper cover for the Devine Miss "M"