Bella's Gone
Yesterday the cat got out. Little Girl was going outside and didn't close the door all of the way. Mr. Husband was right there with her because he was still putting on his shoes but before he could get to the door, the cat was gone.
I'm worried and I miss my cat. The kids are worried and keep telling me that they are sad that there cat is dead. They keep telling me that she was eaten by a wild pig or fox or alligator. (All of which live here on the preserve with us.) We keep telling them that she is just fine and a stubborn cat and that she will just come back when she is ready but I'm really worried. She's never been gone for this long.
She has gotten out a few times before. Usually she is too afraid to go far and I can easily catch her before she gets past my neighbors part of the building. Lately she has been more brave and heading out into the wild brush. Last time she was out for a few hours but came back because it was so hot.
I want my cat back.
No comments:
Post a Comment