Summer loving
Summer goes so fast for me. It is my time to recuperate from the rest of the year. I've done a lot of reading, playing with the children and cleaning the apartment. Somehow the apartment still needs cleaning, the kids still want to play and I haven't read every book.
Today is the first day of July. This month will bring a class that I need to take for work, a birthday for #1 Son, a vacation to my mom's and my return to work. So very much to do. But we will take it one day at a time. One day at the pool. One day bowling. One day with friends and family. You get the idea.
----------------------------------------------------
Mr. Husband's job will end in 60 days. His position will no longer be a position. He has been applying for several different jobs in the same firm. He has an interview next week. I'm feeling a lot better about it. I was very stressed for awhile but have given up the idea that stressing will help. I still sleep with a large bottle of Tums on my nightstand just in case I forget in the middle of the night.
Mr. Husband's job will end in 60 days. His position will no longer be a position. He has been applying for several different jobs in the same firm. He has an interview next week. I'm feeling a lot better about it. I was very stressed for awhile but have given up the idea that stressing will help. I still sleep with a large bottle of Tums on my nightstand just in case I forget in the middle of the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment