The April Fool's baby
My sister gave birth to her third son yesterday afternoon. Baby Z was 8lb7oz and 21.25 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing well. The kids and I are going to fly out on Friday to see everyone. The kids can't stop talking about Baby Z and when they can see him.
One of my cyber friends also gave birth yesterday. It seems to be the April Fool baby day. My friend, who I have met in real life, gave birth to Baby T at home. It was a planned homebirth and she had a really great experience. I'm so happy for her and her family. This is her third baby.
I was thinking this morning how I am an aunt again. Baby Z is my fifth nephew. That is a whole lot of boys!
1 comment:
Congratulations!!! Have a great trip. I bet you didn't believe them when they first told you.
That is a lot of boys.
Much love to your mom, sister, and all the nephews!
Post a Comment