Sunday, May 25, 2008

Spending time

Sorry no posts lately. I had to take a break. It's hard being Supermom when you are on the computer talking about being Supermom. Here are a few pictures to give you some updates.



Little Girl loves to have her hair done like this. She was at my friends pool and eating corn chips at the time that this picture was taken.


Middle Child decided to break his head. He feel backwards and needed to have his head stapled two times to put it back together again. 10 days later the staples came out and he has a new scar. We still catch him standing and jumping on his bed but he is no longer playing meteor attack, the game that he was playing with Little Girl when it happened.


#1 Son is still at doing his thing. He will be finishing with first grade in less than 2 weeks. He will be going on to 2nd grade and it's amazing to sit and read with him. So much fun.

We took a giant leap and have adopted a puppy. Her name is peanut and sorry that this is a blurry picture but you get the idea. She is just six weeks old in this picture. She is a wiener dog and will not get that much bigger than she is in this picture.



Middle Child going in to give Peanut a big kiss. He did chicken out and run away because he was afraid that the dog was going to attack him. You can see the cat walking behind MC and notice how huge the cat is in relation to the dog.


All three of the kids together at my favorite museum in the South. This was the closest I got to having all of them look at the camera. Sometimes that works out, sometimes it doesn't.


Mr. Husband is in the same job and loving the it. He just received a letter on Friday about a bonus that includes some money, a day off and the chance for him to have up to 10 hours volunteering that is paid. He had decided that he would like to volunteer in #1 son's classroom next year.

As for me. School is almost over for the year and I will be staying at my same school next year. I will be changing grade levels, AGAIN! Next year I will be a Kindergarten teacher. This means that I will have another room change. I should be a professional mover by now. I'm going to by trying to update more often. Keep coming back to check.

1 comment:

burnurcomputer said...

What no pics of your handsome nephews?!?!?!?