Sunday, November 04, 2007

Blood work tomorrow morning

I took a half day tomorrow so I can go and do some blood work that my doctor has ordered. I've been excessively tired and very forgetful and it's time to see what my blood will tell us. Keep fingers crossed for just being run down. The next best alternative would be anemia which would still be a mystery because I eat a diet rich in red meat and have regular B-12 shots. I just want to feel better.

To top it off my eczema is back. It was easy to forget what it was like when I had no problems with it for so many months in a row. Our temperature has finally dropped a little and I believe that is the reason I'm seeing a change in my skin right now. I have also been using a lot of hand sanitizer and washing them very frequently because of a nasty stomach bug and a really nasty strand of Staph that is going around. We'll have to see which wins out. My want of skin or need for sanitized hands.

One a brighter note, my family has had a really good day. Mr. Husband's mother went with me to the store and bought four pairs of shoes for kids at school and a giant supply of toilet paper. Score!! Mr. Husband also found a bike by the dumpster that he will be able to fix up with minimal work or money. This is fantastic because he has been riding mine and mine is just not meant to be ridden like he rides. I have a one speed where you pedal backwards to brake. This bike has gears and hand brakes. Fancy!

There was also a kids bike by the dumpster that Mr. Husband is going to fix up and we are going to give to one of the kids at school. I was very excited about this. We were walking the bike back to our house and a neighbor was walking by and started talking to us. Turns out that they had just bought a new toy for their cat and their cat hates it. Bella is the new owner is a fancy scratching post with feather toy on top. She is very happy.

I'm excited about the free stuff but also the fact that Mr. Husband went Dumpster diving. Took him long enough. :) I love free stuff.

1 comment:

burnurcomputer said...

Very Nice!!!! I have never been dumpster diving in my life, but I know what it is. Technically if it wasn't burried in the garbage then its NOT dumpster siving.....just search and rescue.