Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Working together

I had another team meeting yesterday. It didn't help me. At the end of the meeting, I announced that I would be in my room after school tomorrow to plan for next week. I figured that it opened it up in case someone else wanted to come and plan with us. This way it isn't like some secret planning meeting. I would love if the other teachers wanted to work together but I'm moving forward with the idea that they do not.

There were three of us after school in my room today. I didn't get nearly enough done but we worked together and I feel good about that. One step at a time.

1 comment:

burnurcomputer said...

Cool! at least some of you are interested in being good teachers and having a plan about what you are doing and where your lessons are going!