Been busy, sorry
I've been working very hard this week and haven't had a lot of time on the computer. I had a meeting four days this past week and stayed late to plan for school. I'm trying really hard to make this a great year and I'm working really hard to make sure that I have everything planned and ready to go. I've always planned in the past but I'm doing it a new way that takes longer but is more in depth. I'm also doing this with my teaching partner so it has to be done at school.
As I'm doing that, I'm also trying to clean up my apartment. It's been out of control the last week and looking really, really bad. You can cook and go to the bathroom without passing out. You can even walk on the floors without hurting yourself, most of the time. I just want it to be really clean. I took about three hours doing the kitchen counters today. It's a crazy amount of time but I wanted to really organize everything. I want it to be that clean that you achieve only when you are moving out or in. Next step is the kids bathroom but that will be easy and then my bathroom which shouldn't be bad at all. The kitchen was the hardest part and now it's done.
Not much else to report. Work and cleaning.
1 comment:
I'm so freakin excited ......Cat just called and guess who got a BFP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? And I'm sorry that you are soo darn busy! I'm trying to get my house in order,but its not working..... Love you!!!!!
Post a Comment