Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I have to admit it's getting better

a little better all the time. (I'm not going to say, can't get much worse.)

The copy machine at work is fixed. That's a really big deal when there is only one machine and lots of little eyes that look at you and don't tell me that you don't need photocopies. I did well without them but they do help sometimes. I was at work over 12 hours today. The last two of them were in front of the copy machine. Oh how it is one of my favorite machines.

I'm in a much better mood. Not feeling all together right yet but better.

I checked my blood pressure this weekend and it was really good. Like 106 over 63 or something crazy like that. We'll have to see what it is at the doctor's tomorrow.

I do not expect to see a lose this week. I'm hoping that there is at least no gain. I'm still holding out hope for some kind of miracle. Like maybe my scale is drastically different now that we changed the batteries but I'm not thinking so because it keeps saying that Mr. Husband has lost. He's down like 20 pounds now. His face is looking so different.

I gotta go help clean. I usually try to ignore it but Mr. Husband asked me to help. Can't pretend then.

:)

5 comments:

burnurcomputer said...

I have to admit its getting better, a little better all the time (it can't get much worse) .I have to admit its gettin better since you've been mine- getting so much better all the time. I used to be cruel to my woman ,I beat her and kept her apart from the times that she loved, I'm changing my scene I'm commin off clean, and I'm doing the best that I can. I have to admit I'm getting better, so much better all the time (It can't get much worse).GETTING SO MUCH BETTER ALL THE TIME!!!!!!


Dude why do you do that to me????:) You know that I can only hear the music in my head and then it has to come out!!!!


I love you Manyella!!!!The Srgnt. says HI!!!!!!!!!

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in and stops my mind from wandering...where it will gooooooooo...

congrats to both of you for working so hard!

all my love,
Madame D.

burnurcomputer said...

And it doesn't really matter if I am worng, am right, where I belong is right where I beeeeeelonggggg.I looking at the world in a colorful way, and when my mind is wondering, where it willllllll gooooo!!!

Woke up got out of bed ,drug a comb across my head. Nothing makes sence and I woke then somebody spoke and I went into a dream.....Grabbed my coat and grabbed my hat, made the bus in secounds flat. Okay the owrds are out of order and some are worng, but you get the idea!! You are as bad as she is!!!!

Danielle said...

lately for me it's been jewel...call my momma she was out for a walk. consol a cup of coffee, it didn't want to talk. Check out the paper it was more bad news. My heart is being broken and people being used. Put on my coat in the pouring rain. I saw a movie it just wasn't the same. It was happy. I was sad. It made me miss you, oh so bad. Cause, dreams last for so long. even after your gone...

the only thing is that I feel like I'm the one that is gone and I'm searching, thus seaker, for the myself that I want to be. I miss mys hippyself but don't know if I want to get back to that person or not.

-tracie. said...

Perhaps it's time to find a soldier boy circle to go visit. I hear mine calling me now...autumn always brings this deep blanket to my soul. i yearn for it. come spend some time in the haven and you will find yourself gambit, even for a moment in your mind.