Why Microfiber rocks!!! -or- #1 son pukes on couch.
I took Tylenol PM last night to help me sleep. I've been having problems with the whole sleep thing for the last couple weeks. I've been known to be an insomniac but it's been a few years and I forgot exactly what it was like to go days without proper sleep. See, like most things in my life, there is no between. I can either fall asleep like a selective narcoleptic or I can't fall asleep at all.
Tylenol PM knocks my shit out. I'd done. I'm also very sensitive to the stuff and it makes me sleep for several hours and have a hang over the next day. I don't do the whole hung over thing real well so I avoid Tylenol PM as much as I can. I wish that they sold it in tiny amounts because the rest of the bottle will probably expire before I wish to use it again.
It was from this drug induced stupor that Mr. Husband woke me up. #1 son wasn't feeling well. Not a surprise since ALL FIVE OF US ARE SICK but Mr. Husband decided to give him some kids cold medicine and #1 regurgitated the whole dose along with dinner and what looked like a little bit of lunch. Now this is neither surprising nor a new development. #1's been throwing medicine since he was very small but I was a little surprised because I was asleep.
Mr. Husband just wanted me to help clean up #1 while he cleaned the couch. Not bad. Strip kid, throw in shower, get clean clothing and done. By the time I had done this, the whole couch was clean. Microfiber is amazing.
I've tried to do some research on the Internet about how invented/discovered microfiber but have not found one good answer. I've found several different site giving credit to different people. Either way, Thank you whoever you are.
The couch does not have a mark on it. It was easy to clean and holds no smell and believe me, it was smelly. I love that we have a couch that can stand up to three kids. Now we need to just get them to puke in the toilet where flushing is the only cleanup. That would be truly amazing. Until then, they may only be on microfiber surfaces.
(I was not paid a cent to write this. If you work for a company that makes Microfiber products, go ahead and contact me and I'll pimp your stuff all over town. But until that happens you can be assured that this post came from my heart and not because I was paid off.)
2 comments:
Poor kid. his throat probably hurts. Ouch.
I am glad you got some sleep.
That couch proves to be a wise investment time and again.
I think that he should take up vomiting in the X-games. He's very good at it, as is Middle Child in that one resturant. I think that thye are super cool. I wish that they felt better. Tell them that I love them, and you too!!!!
Post a Comment