Saturday, July 21, 2007

No spoilers here

I went out at 3:30 this morning and got me book.

I'm finished.

No I won't tell you what happened at the end.

5 comments:

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

I envy your ability to read so quickly.

I am excited you have been able to read so much this summer which makes you happy.

It is great that you did something for yourself like getting a book at 3:30am just because it was something you wanted to do.

Also, you're a nerd.

(hehehehehehehehehe)

-tracie. said...

I'm trying to savor it...but I want to know what happens next right now!!! I read the spoilers and the last page, but going through the adventures is what the book is made of more than just knowing what happens at the end and who dies. I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far and I've just begun!

Danielle said...

I tried to at least slow down when I was reading it. No way I could savor it the first time around. I'm going to try to re-read it before school start but probably won't have time until Christmas. Enjoy!

-tracie. said...

My love is ahead of me (my love was up until 1:30 am) and teasing me! I refuse to give in. I'm going to see my parents tonight, so I'll be a whole day/night behind!

burnurcomputer said...

Now you are done. I've been done since Sat too. Cahrito finished it today at 3:30 am. Krista finished it yesterday at about 5-5:30. I love potter!!!