Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Back from the doctor's office

I don't think that I like this doctor's bedside manner. Actually I know that I do not but I did feel that she had a good grip on reality and wanted to help me get healthy without just saying get healthy.

I am going back on Thursday morning for blood work. When the results come in we will make a game plan for long term care. I will also be going back in two weeks to start her diet plan. So I have two more weeks as a fat girl and than it's under medical supervision I go.

So I didn't return with any new medicine, new food plan or a new exercise regime but I did leave with a few appointments and the promise of copays to come.

3 comments:

burnurcomputer said...

Not personable huh? Well at least she is doing something and making a paln. What did she think of our genetic cesspool? I'm sorry herbedside manner was lacking,but at least she isn't a dunder head. 3 days untill Potter release party!!!!!!!

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

We love you. And anything that has the potential of keeping you here is a bonus in my book. Even if she was a c*&^.

I started alli today...

-tracie. said...

I dreamt about tye-dye pancakes last night...