Monday, July 16, 2007

Doctor's appointment tomorrow

I'm excited and nervous about my Doctor's appointment tomorrow. I have my girly check up and will be discussing some other medical questions.

To prepare for the visit, I'm washing my favorite underwear (non-tye-dye variety) and compiling my family medical history. It was great fun learning all the medical problems of the people I'm most closely related too. At least by genetics. My sister and I have decided that we are some of the best looking cess pools there are.

It takes over three typed pages to write down all of the medical conditions. I made a copy of them and I'm just going to hand that over instead of filling out all of the little checks. It will save time.

Think about me tomorrow. I'm sure to come home with new medicine, a new diet plan and a new exercise plan. Hopefully a new outlook on life. Wouldn't hurt anyway.

No comments: