On Mycation again
We are currently at my mom's house. Eating her food and using her facilities. YEAH!
I'll spare you the details of the flight because no one is really interested in how fun it is to fly with three kids by yourself or how you unexpectedly got your period at 10,000 feet. No one wants to know.
I'll just go back to convincing the kids that they want to stay busy with something that does not include me playing with little metal cars or watching movies that make my brain hurt. They are currently begging me to allow them to do something like go outside and play in the sunshine. Terrible things like that.
1 comment:
You left out the part where you don't feel well and are very tired. Your throat hurts. You are grumpy because I slept in this morning and wan't here at the crack of dawn. Right now you are taking a nap and I am listening to an inserection downstairs :)
You won't read this untill later and I'm laughing at you right now. But if you happen to get up and read this then maybe we can get the kids to the park. i would take them, but 5 kids don't fit in one car. Now if it were a minivan then we would be just dandy. But I don't have a minivan and neither do you.....so any way I've got to go. I can't tell if thats crying or laughing
Post a Comment