Saturday, June 23, 2007

Not much to say.

Been busy with the kiddos.

Playing and having fun on vacation.

Trying to take naps but not always succeeding.

Hanging out with Heather Mommy and the J-man.

I will soon be returning home and going back to reality. I'll get the kids back on a schedule. Here they are going to sleep whenever they want to or when I can't stand it any longer. They have been going to bed after 10:00 all week. It's almost 10:00 now and we are getting ready to have dinner. I'm craving the schedule but they are doing well without it.

Off to eat yummy food created by Heather-Mommy and beg for some of the apple pie for dessert. I'm planning on putting the kids to bed before dessert. I'm at least going to try.

1 comment:

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

You see...I know the way to some people's hearts...


miss you