Driving me to crazy town
You know when you are laying in bed and you reallllly have to go to the bathroom but it's too early to wake up and you reallllly don't want to go. So you play that game and tell yourself, "No, I don't have to reallllly go. I'll just lay here a little longer and I'll fall back asleep." And you do kinda fall back asleep but only for a minute and than wake up and play again. But now you are realllly kinda awake because you keep doing this over and over again and you should have just gotten up in the first place anyway because you know that you are going to have to go and you realllly don't want to pee the bed and you probably could have gone back to sleep in the first place but now you can't.
Yeah, me neither.
1 comment:
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
Post a Comment