Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Best Day Ever

Spongebob Squarepants is a very popular figure in my children's lives. So popular that we actually have a CD of songs from the characters on the show. Our favorite is The Best Day Ever. It has a very catchy tune but the thing that so cool about the song is that he's not doing anything special in the song, just regular things.

I'm so busy. Got nothin' to do. I spent the last two hours just tying my shoe.

I've been trying to live the last few weeks like this. Everyday should be the best day ever. Nana came over to see the kids and we went out to lunch together. We came back and the kids and I took a nap. #1 Son helped cook dinner and the kids ate well. We went swimming and Mr. Husband came home just after we got back in the door. The kids played in the tub and I got to take a shower. We snuggled on the coach and they went off to bed. I came in here to blogola and now it's my bed time. It's the best day ever.

I can tell that I'm feeling much less stressed. I've been thinking more about politics and religion. I'll be sharing more of my inner dialog on some of these issues in the next week. But not today. Not today.

2 comments:

burnurcomputer said...

My voice---- Cuz' its the best day eveeeeeeer



thr kids------cuz' its the best day eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

And repeate to you go nuts!!!!!

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

I am so tired...let's talk about your best day ever when the thought of the song itself doesn't make me tired.