Here are the pictures
Giant crickets along the highway. Can you see how big those things are. There were at least a dozen signs and all of them had crickets like this. The bugs at the apartment are huge like this too. It's neat but still gross. They freak me out.
One of the first places we went to was the Aquarium.
Little Girl did this pose by herself and was very proud of herself with the princess. We might call her a mermaid but to Little Girl, she is a princess.
#1 playing with an alligator skull. It's amazing to get a picture of him without him making a silly face.
Alligator! We didn't spend much time looking through the glass at him because we have a few of them at home. I just hope that we never get this close to the ones at home.
Little Girl and Nana looking at some birds. She was so happy to have Nana and MomMom (my mom) at the same place.
We went to my favorite museum. Middle Child is obsessed with firetrucks and firefighters right now and it just happened that there was a ladder truck out front. Middle Child was in firefighter heaven. This young Firefighter showed the boys around and was just wonderful about talking to the boys and answering all of their questions.
See how cool he is. He even set the kids up there and made sure that they didn't jump off.
Middle Child really digged driving. He laughed at the idea but thought that it was cool. He knows that he is too young to drive but was a male about steering the wheel.
I love this picture. So often Middle Child is overlooked. His speech isn't anywhere as clear as Little Girl's and #1 will often talk for him. Here he has his hero talking to him. You can see the adoration in Middle Child's eyes.
Inside the museum there is a new exhibit for kids. It's all about the gross stuff that our bodies do. This was like the most perfect exhibit for me ever since I'm really just a 15 year old boy at heart.
Picture of the year. I love this. Look at my beautiful little turd. This cracks me up every time. Here they had a little wall you climbed as you went through the mouth. The slide was the esophagus, a tunnel for the intestines and here Little Girl coming out of the anus.
A giant game of Operation. I just hope that Dr. Little Girl improves her skills. This was just before she threw the esophagus across the table and it bounced on the floor and she put it in the leg. Oppps.
#1 helped me with this one. Awesome again.
CaCa. Cracks me up.
Here the boys are climbing on skin. Notice the fake hurt face on #1 son and the back of Middle child while he is a monkey. They are climbing on such things a pimples, boils, open wounds and scabs.
I love to sneeze. Even more than I love to pick my nose.
We have had to tell Little Girl this several times. She will repeat that it is gross and that we do not eat boogers but she says it with a smile.
How cool is this? A pinball machine named Gas attack!!! I love it. And you didn't have to put quarters in.
Here's Mom making burbs. You pump water and air in the mouth and the burp-o-meter fills until the big guy burbs. People burp 15 times on an average day. I am way above average.
Why would you want to do this alone? There is no one to torture or laugh with you. I still don't get this one.I love to fart!
This was part of an actual fart machine. You could make farts in different pitches. I can do this on my own at home. I'm very talented on the ass trumpet.
I thought that this was the most interesting things thing that I learned while we were there. Not really gross but something I didn't already know.
My mommy! I had to have her stand there. What could be cooler?
#1 thought that this guy was so cool. Yes, that is stuff dripping out of it's nose. He also talked and taught you about such neat stuff as buggers and snot and stuff. That stuff hanging out of his nose even gets sucked back up. GROSS!
This grossed me out the most. I've been thinking about this so much and just could not do it. My kids hated the little sucky bulb but I'd do it any day over actually sucking that out with my mouth!
I told you that boys were gross. I've been saying it for years now. This is another way that proves it. And you know it's not because they pee faster it's because they do not use paper to wipe or wash their hands. That's the real reason why.
So one of the days we visited Universal Studios Orlando. It was very cool and the kids loved it. The secret of the day is to pay extra money for every member of your party to jump to the front of the line. Now at Disney you have the fast pass for free. At Universal you get to pay about $28 extra per person. FUN but so worth it when you have three little kids.
The obligatory shot in front of the big globe thing. Now this thing rotates and my Mom did a great job of lining the word up perfectly.
The kids were all wearing matching outfits, blue t-shirts and Spiderman swimming trunks. This way it was easier to keep an eye on them. This also meant that although little girl has her hair longer and wears pink shoes, she was my third son. Here she is "sharing" Poweraid with her brother. Blue drink today, green poo tomorrow.
I wasn't really trying to take a picture of Little Girl and myself. I was trying to take a picture of the celebrity that was sitting two rows behind us. Can you spot him? White hair, white beard, looking down at his pamphlet? It's Donald Sutherland. I saw Jack Bowers Dad!!! Not the evil one from the show but the one that donated sperm to his actual creation. Awesome!!!
The kids loved this. Especially because we had just seen the new Shrek movie .
One of my favorite pictures of the day. They had a whole section about Curious George. They are all obsessed with this little monkey and they had giant books telling the story of what was happening at this section of Universal.
The Giant arches on the way out.
We had a great time and I will not bore you with anymore pictures. I'm sorry that Mom had to go back home. We are recovering here by taking naps and I'm cleaning up. Man that woman keeps me busy. She has way more energy than I do. The kids and I all fly out to see her next week so hopefully they won't forget her to much until then.
I'm off to bed. :)
4 comments:
I have my mommy back! I have my mommy back! I really want to go see that in person!!!!!!! Do you think that they would notice me dragging pout the pinball machine? Or maybe the giant Operation game? I want the toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What fabulous pictures! I cannot believe how old the twinnies are!!!
Thanks so much for sharing all the pics. You have absolutely beautiful children. I dreamt about little girl last night. Sending you all love!!!
Best. Post. Evar.
You took pics of the very coolest stuff!
-Blue
Post a Comment