Monday, May 07, 2007

quick update

Went to the doctor. #1 was fine while we were there. She is an awesome doctor and did blood work and checked for strep just too be sure. Blood work looks good and strep came back negative.

We came back from the doc's office and his fever went up to 103.5. So far today he ate a piece of toast and kept that down. He would only eat french fries and chicken nuggets so I broke down and made him some at home because it was all that he would eat. He ate a little and was acting normal. The fever came down to 100-101 range but then he puked it up and his fever is going up again.

I took off of work for tomorrow. I'm really disappointed that I'm not going. The school is going to a ballgame together. It would have been a great time to hang out with my kids and have fun. #1 has no idea that I'm disappointed and I'm going to keep it that way. He is much more important than work even if we are going to a ballgame but it doesn't mean that I'm not a little sad about it.

I'm going to take a shower and get to sleep. I'm also going to borrow my Mother-in-laws carpet cleaner tomorrow. I've been wanting to do that but it's really needed now with the orange Gatorade stains everywhere.

1 comment:

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

You know, Gatorade is already a pretty bad staining agent. Add a bit of stomach acid, you have got a pretty decent dye. hehehehehehehehehehe!