Going to school
#1 Son's school had a family night tonight. I took the kiddos and we had dinner there. After dinner they played on the playground, danced to a the DJ and played some games. The kids had a blast. I was glad that we could go and have fun at his school.
The twinnies were really excited to play on his playground. They see it everyday but haven't had a chance to play on it yet. The school is fenced in and the gates are locked when the school is closed. This means that the day that we walked all the way there, we couldn't play because of the eight foot tall fence. The twinnies were so happy to finally be there and #1 was excited to show they around.
It was great fun but I came home with three dirty, sticky kids that needed a bath. After bath they were all ready for bed. I am too. It was a great way to spend the evening.
1 comment:
That sounds so happy and lovely. Hooray!
Post a Comment