Sunday, May 13, 2007

9 more days

Only 9 more days for students.

5 comments:

The archer said...

And on the tenth day, mother hen appears!

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How goes the job search?

Danielle said...

Job search sucks. I haven't heard anything back yet from anyone. I'm just going to teach first grade next year at this school. If I get an offere somewhere else, bonus. There are rumors going around that the principal will not be there next year and another rumor that she will only be there one more year. Whatever happens, first grade is so much better suited to me than third and I already have a friend on the third grade team. I'll be the only white girl but I can deal with that. :)

burnurcomputer said...

I love first grade!!! I spent lots of time with some really cool first graders this year and hung out with some really cool second graders too. I love little kids!!!!! And mother hen is counting down the days untill she arrives. Hey Archer you are sooooooo funny!!!!!! You won't have any 3rd year first graders hopefully!!!!

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!