Monday, April 09, 2007

What a day!!!!


I have had my 3,000th visit. I am still amazed.

I never really thought that I would stick with this blogging thing. I've written in journals, diaries and other places but never kept with it. I always wanted to be a writer but never felt like I could be.

I now feel like a writer and not only that but I feel like people are reading what I write. Something that I never imagined would happen.

It can be difficult at times to know that others are reading. I find that I self sensor so that I don't hurt anyones feelings or offend although I'm most proud of the my writing when I just left my message flow. I'm trying to do this more often.

I have noticed that I will blog in my head as the days events unfold. Narrating the day in a way that I never did before. Little things that may have bothered me before become material that I laugh about. I'm not as stressed about these little things because I'm better able to step outside of the situation and try to observe from a different point of view.

Thank you to all of the people that read my blog. I'm tickled each time I see someone reading that I've never met before. I hope that they will become a new friend. There are a bunch of you that read faithfully and although I wish that more of you would comment regularly, I'm glad that you are here.

Here's to 3,000 more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comment left.He-he