Suprises on the floor
Little Girl is still potty training. She has some days where she is so gung-ho for the potty and you have to fight to keep her in a diaper and other days where she refuses to even use the potty. Today started out to be somewhere in the middle.
We would like them both to be potty trained very soon but are not to the point where we are pushing too hard. We ask if she wants to use the potty when we change her diaper. If she says yes, we send her. If she says no, we just leave it alone.
Today she came up to me and had a clean diaper. I laid her down on the floor, removed the old diaper and cleaned her up. She said that she wanted to go potty, so I helped her up and off she went.
About 90 seconds later I heard a big "NOOOO!" coming from the bathroom. Never a good thing from her but she is a bossy thing so I went to investigate.
Turns out that she did use the potty. Just she wasn't really finished when she stood up and started to walk away. She had peed in her potty but had left a giant turd on the floor. She was yelling No at the poop because she was mad that it was on the floor and not in the potty.
I'm just glad that I got up to help right away because she was ready to pick it up herself. I'd much rather clean up the floor than the girl, the floor and every other surface imaginable. GROSS!
1 comment:
Ah, poop memories. I still don't think you have catching a stream of soft serve poop midflight topped. You were there however which made it partially yours. hehehehehe!
Post a Comment