Mr. Husband
Today Mr. Husband was at work for 11.5 hours. At least he was paid for 11.5 hours. That times does not include the hour of unpaid lunch. He has been going to the gym during lunch and he is already looking trimmer.
I on the other hand have not exercised in a long time. I would like to pretend that I get enough exercise in my day but I do not. I do spend a good portion of my day on my feet at work and I spend a lot of time bending and picking things up at home when I am cleaning up after the kids. It's still not enough.
I am very happy that Mr. Husband is motivated to work out during his lunch break. It seems to fit into his day well and he says that he is already feeling better. I just wish that I could be doing the same thing.
I really thought that I would have more time in my schedule with Mr. Husband's work hours. I don't know why I thought this but I really did believe that I would be able to do all of the things that I have to do in the evening and have time/energy to exercise.
I need to figure something out. The scales says that I've not actually gained anything. I'm up and down three pounds but I fluctuate like that if I'm dieting and exercising anyway. I does seem to me that my chin is growing.
I don't know if it's my perspective of the chin. Either way I need to make an actual plan that is realistic and stick with it. If only it was easy to figure out.
I know that the plan would have to include hard work and discipline but that's so hard!!!
2 comments:
Don't make excerise hard, think in small steps, literally. Think about things you can do with little feet about and engage them in the program. Make it fun. Here are a few suggestions.
Go you chicken fat song and dance.
Push ups on the wall.
Jump rope.
Swim.
I am sure you can come up with some other ideas. That's what we're good at, ideas.
However, an idea without a plan is just a dream.
And just think, that face you just made while reading this, exercised muscles that will help with the chin.
Turn on funk and dance with the kids. You can do that "toe-knee chest nut" song thats pretty cool. Take the cakes for walks. Remember the males of the species are very blessed that if they sneeze with the intent to lose weight then they will. It really sucks. But if you do what you are doing now and add in small painless things then you will be fine. Stop mind fucking yourself tooo. If you worry about it then it will be worse. You will release stresss hormones and it will make you gain weight. Sad but true. Don't worry about it Manyella! I love you !!!!
Post a Comment