Thursday, April 12, 2007

Love Thurday

Five years ago my grandmother died. I still miss her so much. There are so many things that I wish that I could talk to her about. Things that you never think of when you are younger and will now never know. Some of them complex like the grand story of her life and others more basic like did you plan on six kids or it just kinda happened.

This Love Thursday is for her.

I love you, Mom Mom. I miss you.


This isn't my favorite picture of her. This was taken in December of 2001. She was looking older and sicker than I had ever known her. Even with that, you can still see her spirt shinning through.

2 comments:

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

What a beautiful smile! Life and memories are incredible healers and reminders of how to live happily and full of love.

Anonymous said...

I still have those curtains hanging in my living room. I loved when she swore and said "Bastard" or "shit". It was always the best. And the "Car Incident"!!!!!! What fun! I miss her too, Manyella! I love you Mom Mom!