Finding motivation
I've been very lazy lately. I haven't wanted to do anything but sleep. Today I got to take a nap and I'm so energized that I can not go to sleep. I want to stay up and clean but it's 10:50 at night and the alarm will go off at 5:30 either way. I have a job interview tomorrow, and audit at work on Tuesday and I still can't go to sleep.
I hate when times are like this. I'm dreaming of Summer Vacation. I want to take naps and play with the kids and have a clean house. I can't wait. It's less then a month now. I'm so excited.
1 comment:
It is always more difficult to sleep when you have things on your mind. A great example would be a job interview for something that could rescue you from living hell. Hmmm....
It will all be okay.
Post a Comment