Monday, April 30, 2007

Dear God,

Thank you for watching over my baby today. Thank you for keeping him safe. Thank you for not taking him now. I know I couldn't handle that. Thank you for giving me more time. Thank you for letting him be fine.

Danielle

**********************************************************
Middle Child fell into the pool today. He was standing at the pool with Little Girl. My mother-in-law had gone around the corner and they were out of her sight. When she came back she could only see Little Girl. She noticed that Little Girl was trying to get something out of the pool. She was using a floaty.

Middle Child had his feet just above the water and his face under the water. He was laying on his back, looking up at the sky. He had his eyes open and his mouth closed. My Mother-in-law pulled him out and he started to cry and spit out some water. I would have had no idea if she had not told me. He was acting totally normal this evening. Chasing after his brother and sister.

I am in shock. I go from pity for my mother-in-law because she must feel guilt, to wanting to beat her for putting my son in that situation at all.

I have always had a feeling that something bad is going to happen to Middle Child. I know that this is a normal paranoia that all parents have but this feeling has always been stronger for Middle Child than the other two. I have always felt that we are on borrowed time. I try to convince myself that he will be fine and I will tell him this when he is grown and he will laugh at me for being his crazy mother.

He was less active then his sister in uteri. He would hide in the corner and she would kick him. I would get scared.

He did not breath when he was first born. It didn't take him long to breath and he pinked up pretty quickly but he scared me.

He is always falling on his face and cutting himself and there is always blood and an ice pack. He constantly scares me.

This was different.

I come from a family that has always had a psychic connection. It's not something that you talk about because then you are crazy. It comes in goes in strength but it's always there.

For the last few years I have been seeing certain numbers. Usually in clocks but on calendars, at the grocery store, phone numbers and on licence plates. Usually they are just little teasers. The numbers 1, 2 and 4 in combination usually are associated with the twins. This was seen very often before they were born and made even more sense when they were born on 11/22/04.

My numbers are 10 and 26. Again this is associated with my birthday, October 26. I will see it at various places and it usually has significant meaning for me.

My Grandmother usually comes in 5's. I've been noticing 5's a lot lately. Even at 5:55 this morning, I wondered what she was up to.

I really think that she had something to do with keeping Middle Child safe. I know that most people will think that I'm either paranoid, crazy or making things up, if they don't think all three but I think that the numbers are just another way that we are communicated with. My Grandmother never got to meet Middle Child. He was born after she had crossed over but I know that she loves him.

***********************************************************

I had my job interview today. I think that it went really well. She has a position in mind for me but it's not actually open yet. That might not be a bad thing because I don't think that I'm actually allowed to transfer right now because I'm temporary and not permanent. No one has brought this up with me and I'm using the governments don't ask, don't tell policy.

She has a second grade teacher that will be leaving. The teacher was actually at an interview while I was at my interview. I should be able to have the position if the other teacher leaves.

She is also going to talk to my Vice Principal instead of my regular Principal. She knows the Vice personal and that words to my advantage because I get along with the Vice really well.

I have also been contacted by two other schools about setting up interviews. The first wants to meet next week and the second gave me her cell phone and direct line to set up and interview.

I really like the school and principal that I interviewed with today. I think that it would be a great school for me and the principal and I would work together really well. I loved the things that she had to say and it fit really well with my philosophy of teaching. A lot of the problems that I have systemically would not apply to this school because they are not under the grant that is currently killing me at work. (The audit is tomorrow.) But I am not going to wait around for a job that might become open and miss out on the opportunity of working at some other really great places because things might be great.

I emailed the one principal about setting up an interview early next week. I'll call the other principal tomorrow and set up an interview for the end of the week or beginning of next week. That way it gives the principal that I talked to today to have a little time and it keeps me in the running for some great jobs.

Keep your finger, toes and anything else you can thing of crossed for me. I need the luck.

2 comments:

burnurcomputer said...

I am going to fucking kill her. What the fuck did she do that for?!?!? They are to little to leave alone!!!!! And at a pool?????? I have nothing nice to say. No I didn't get any messages about that one. I'm supprised that I didn't. Unless you count me sticking my face in the water yesterday to rinse it off in the shower and my coughing like crazy. I am a dumb shit. I should have mentioned it but didn't think anything of it. And yes we do have a psychic connection. I am sympathetic to others pain. I can (usually)tell when somethings wrong. I do not have repeating numbers or blow light bulbs with my electromagnetic field. But I have dreams, and other peoples pain. It's really fun to have a body part hurt like hell and have someone around me mention that so-and-so body part hurt, but its feeling better. And when my knees and back hurt, I have never had an injury to either of these. Thanks for the pain. I usually get it in the opposite side of my body that they are having it on. But some people are so nice I get it in the same place on the same side. I am very highly linked to emotions and can get people too spill long pent up secrets. 2 minutes after meeting them. Which can be very theraputic to them (and me at times), but can be very strange when you are standing in line at amusement parks and have another 30 minutes to wait untill you get on your ride. I also have the wonderful ability to have energies attach themselves to me. I try to carry myself in a bubble. It works very well at protecting my home, but not so good in other places. I avoid places that are rumored to be haunted- not so good for me!!! They can come along with me and be VERY hard to unattach. For example: when I was about 10 or 11 eleven I had a dream with my parents and sister standing outside our house screaming at the top of their lungs for me to get out of the house. The spirit of what looked like and sounded like my grandmother (on my fathers side)asked me if she and some friends could stay for awhile, and I said sure (dumb, dumb,dumb). Being so young I didn't know any better. It took many years to get most of the spirits out of the house. A dog that we had at the time would run barking like she was going to kill something and growl at the middle of my room. I had jewerly disappear off of me in the middle of the night. At the time I wasn't messy, but didn't like to vaccum(I still love to smell of must and dust). I searched the room and it was gone. GONE not lost. I wore it everyday and used it as a possession of personal power. Gone. Still don't have it. Gone. Not getting it back. Not very happy about it. And my other grand mother was NOT supprised when I told her about a dream where I fought a demon ever year since I was little. She commented somethign about her wondering who it was going to choose. I wonder why???? She knew what he looked like when I described him. My Mom wasn't around for that discussion so I will get questioned about that later. And my multiple dreams of being stalked by a very handsome man- who stank of evil, but wanted me and chased me. Again she wasn't supprised. And don't forget about Papa and Neil. Or Shirley. Or Barbie who tries to forget what she sees and pushes it off. Great genetics we have. But I wouldn't get rid of the disjointed twin syndrome that we share. he-he. And totally don't worry about the job. Its not on the worry scale at all right now. Green and pink which is very good. Some blue throbbing in the back ground which is anger, but that couls be some of mine too. Its pretty clear sailing. Its going to all fall in to place in the next 3 days. You will have 2 job offers. Pick carefully the 2nd one fells better. Take that in the order that you are offered them. Anyway. Love ya Manyella!

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

I knew. I didn't know who, but I was sick. Really and truly sick.

I had to go to a memorial today for my friend that was shot and killed on campus a month ago and I thought that maybe it was that. But, no, I knew it wasn't.

I have had the same fear for Julian my entire life as well. Morgan and Julian are kindred spirits on may leves. I too see repeated numbers. Many 3's but also sequences with 1,7,6,&4. I completely understand the fear, pain, and anger that comes with Morgan's close call today. I still wake up in full blown panic attacks from my fear of losing Julian.

I love you. Life is beautiful and we MUST appreciate happiness and all of those that we are allowed to come in contact with in our lives.