Ahhhh....
Mr. Husband has a second job online tutoring people in China. He speaks English to them and takes notes about how they did and ways to improve. The only bad part is that this cuts into my online time. That's why I didn't get a chance to post anything last night and why you only get this crappy post tonight and why I haven't had a chance to read any of my favorite blogs.
BUT I have been a kick-ass working mom the last two days. Making dinner, doing homework, laundry, vacuuming and everything else. It's been very rewarding but again, cutting into my online time. The apartment does look great though.
3 comments:
Way to go supermom!
Can you come clean at my house Manyella? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go! This is my third day at my new job at the University. Working with Lisa - I get to go home at lunch instead of drive an hour each way! My brain is mush though. =)Rents are coming up for Easter and I'm cooking the ham. Did I tell you that already? Miss you!!!!
Post a Comment