Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Things that I thought about blogging about today.

-the new (at least to me) gas station that I went to today. (See Kim, I did get gas this morning.) It had really bright lights inside and the most fabulous coffee bar. It sold fresh donuts, I didn't get any and breakfast sandwiches, I did eat one and did not get diarrhea.

-the fact that some of my students were tested for the gifted program today and two of them are qualified. The one student is very bright and shows it easily. The other is not. You can barely read his handwriting and he does almost NO work. I'm really excited about him qualifying.

-the fight that happened in my room as we were leaving tutoring today. As well as, the mom of the boy who slapped the girl. The mom was smoking the whole time that we were talking and kinda shrugged that he got into a fight. The girl that was in the fight went home but came back to school with her mother about five minutes later. The mom looked really pissed and I thought that I would get yelled at but the girl had just lost her earring. We found it.

-the fact that my students competed in a singing contest today. Idol was one of the names in the title. I'm sure that none of them qualified for anything. They did get free T-shirts for trying.

-that Middle Child had a really giant fit today because he didn't want to eat his broccoli. BIG fit. I thought that he was going to make himself throw up because he was crying so hard.

-my Uke is not here yet and it's been two and 1/2 days since I placed the order and I really want it to be here now. NOW. I'm worse than kids when I'm supposed to be patient about stuff.

-how I was mean and did not let my kids have a Valentine's Day party because they are insane at the end of the day and run around the room until I scream at them so loud that it hurts me. (I did let them exchange cards the last five minutes of the day.)

-all of the chocolate that I ate today. It came in little heart shape boxes.

-that Mr. Husband didn't get me anything for Valentine's Day. I know that I told him not too but he could have still done something. I won't be a total girl about it but really is a diamond ring really that much to ask for.

-the giant poop that I took in the office bathroom. I farted so loud that I'm sure people heard me and it made me laugh cause I stunk up the office. That part really made my day.

-I'm in really bad pain for the last three days. At first I wasn't sure if it was cramps but now I know that it's from a colitis flair up. That means that I'm going to have to totally stop eating all of the junk that I've been eating. It hurts really bad and sometimes I can't stand straight because of the pain. I'll start Monday.

-the e-mails that I received from two of my friends from old city. I'm going to follow the diet that Michelle does and I'm sure that will help with the pain and will help me lose the weight that I have gained. I am going to start Monday. (If I keep saying it, I will start of Monday.) The other email was from Kim. She is great and I loved the line about farts. I had to read that to the kids at school. They laughed really hard.

-that Little Girl is my little sweety. She is a total Daddies girl and can go a week before she pays any attention to me. Today is one of the days were she wants me to cuddle her. I think that I'll go do that now.

No comments: