200 things for my 200th post.
1. Lazlo Bane is awesome.
2. I think that their song Ship on the Wall was written about me and my depression.
3. I don't really think that but I like to pretend that it's true.
4. I don't always listen in staff meetings.
5. I yelled so loud at my students today that it gave me a headache.
6. Parents were in the room when I yelled like that.
7. I had to yell that loud a second time because it didn't stop the kids from talking the first time that I yelled.
8. I don't want to work.
9. I want to stay home and take care of my kids.
10. I've gained 18 pounds in the last year.
11. I had pizza, wings and garlic knots for dinner.
12. The twinnies haven't been to the doctors for shots in a very long time.
13. I made an appointment for the twinnies to go get shots.
14. I picked their doctor's office because it was close to home.
15. I didn't research if I would like the doctor.
16. I just walked in and asked if they took our insurance.
17. They said yes.
18. I hate to pay bills.
19. I pay them online and I still hate to pay them.
20. I haven't used a stamp in at least 10 months.
21. I don't know where a post office is in this state.
22. If I really did need to mail something I would just go to the little store beside the liquor store.
23. I know where at least five liquor stores are.
24. I left work today with my gas gauge registering E.
25. There was an accident on the way home and my gas light came on and I was almost worried that I would run out of gas.
26. My gas gauge is now below E.
27. I'll be really pissed about this in the morning when I realize that I didn't remember until I got in the car.
28. I don't really care that I'll be pissed.
29. I'll consider driving to work with the gas light on.
30. I'll decide that I will not stop for gas.
31. I'll stop for gas and try to talk myself into buying a coffee there.
32. I won't buy a coffee there but will buy coffee at a completely different station.
33. I like that station because the coffee machine has a name.
34. It's name is Matt the Man.
35. I once ate an egg sandwich from that gas station.
36. I had really bad diarrhea later that day.
37. A week later I went back and had another sandwich there.
38. It probably wasn't my last one.
39. I really like breakfast.
40. I wouldn't mind eating breakfast for three meals a day for six days a week.
41. The other three meals I would like to eat at Macaroni Grill.
42. That place is da Bomb.
43. I just changed Middle Child so that he is ready for bed.
44. Between the time that I took off his old diaper and put on a new one he ran away from me.
45. While he was naked, on the lose, he peed on the floor.
46. It was the tile floor in front of the door.
47. I yelled at him.
48. He stopped looking proud and started looking scared that he was in trouble.
49. I tried really hard not to laugh at him.
50. I think that he was proud that he peed while standing up not because he was peeing on the floor.
51. OK, maybe he was also proud of peeing on the floor.
52. He stepped in the pee while he was trying to run away.
53. He almost feel because he slipped in the pee.
54. It looked like he was ice skating because he kept slipping.
55. He never really feel down.
56. I laughed when he was out of the room.
57. Mr. Husband told me that it wasn't funny.
58. He just thinks so because he just mopped the floor.
59. I had to clean Middle Child's feet before he went to bed.
60. I just used a baby wipe to do it.
61. I was seriously tempted to just let them air dry.
62. I have to pee really bad after writing that.
63. I won't go right away even though I really really have to go.
64. I'll wait awhile until it hurts.
65. Sometimes I have to hold my pee in so long at work that it hurts to stand up.
66. I have my period right now and I had to use the bathroom in the back of my classroom while the students were in the room because I couldn't wait until they were gone.
67. There is no lock on that door.
68. I'm aways worried that one of the kids are going to open the door while I'm in there.
69. I'm also worried that I will stink up the room so bad that the next kid that will go into the bathroom will know that it's my stink.
70. I fart at school.
71. I fart at school a lot.
72. Like I fart at school 15 times a day.
73. This class still hasn't figured out that it was me.
74. I just went pee.
75. I hate getting my period.
76. I'm always sad that I got it.
77. I'm sad that I'm not pregnant.
78. I don't know how I would have gotten pregnant seeing that I only had sex two times last month.
79. Both times Mr. Husband put on a condom before our genitals touched.
80. We also had sex at the very beginning of my cycle when I'm far from ovulating.
81. I'm still sad each time.
82. I would like to have six or seven kids.
83. I would like to homeschool them.
84. We would have to be really honking rich to have that many kids.
85. Even if we were billionaires, I don't know if Mr. Husband would consent to that many children.
86. I wished that we lived in the forests of Oregon.
87. I would plant sunflower seeds and grow my hair really long.
88. I would wear a tye-dye shirt and a broom skirt.
89. I would twirl around until I feel down on the soft grass.
90. The children and I would walk around the garden in our sandals and I would tell them about mother nature, the plants and the animals around us.
91. We would sing songs and dance in circles together.
92. I've only been to Oregon one time.
93. I didn't really like it too much.
94. Portland was kinda dirty.
95. I know that I was supposed to like it because several people told me that.
96. I still didn't.
97. Mr. Husband would never go for that anyway.
98. I live a hippy fantasy life in my head.
99. I would live in a commune.
100. I have breastfeed in public.
101. I have breastfeed twins in public at the same time.
102. I have breastfeed twins in public while I was flying on an airplane.
103. There is no way that you can totally cover yourself up while breastfeeding twins.
104. Especially when you are on an airplane.
105. I love to fly.
106. I am amazed by the whole thing.
107. It is amazing to me that we can fly across this whole country in only 6 or so hours.
108. I've flown over the Atlantic Ocean a few times.
109. I slept through most of it each time.
110. I have never seen the Pacific Ocean.
111. I love moving water and miss it.
112. I live very close to the Ocean here in New City and have not gone to see it.
113. I don't know when I will.
114. I want to go camping soon.
115. It's so hot here that i can barely imagine camping here.
116. I can barely imagine camping with three children at all.
117. I wish that I had more friends here but in some ways I don't.
118. I'm not a very good friend.
119. Sometimes I feel bad about that.
120. Sometimes I don't.
121. I wish that I did.
122. I don't embarrass easily.
123. I do get embarrassed if it's with people that I do not know.
124. I sometimes tell stranger way to much about my personal life.
125. I sometimes tell people that know me next to nothing about my personal life.
126. I really like paper.
127. I love origami.
128. I wish that I could be paid to do origami or tye-dyeing or something artsy.
129. I'm not good enough to be paid for it.
130. Well maybe good enough in origami but who buys origami.
131. Not that many people buy tye-dye but I can at least imagine people paying for it.
132. I would like to follow the band Phish around one summer and sell tye-dye shirts.
133. I think that it would be really cool to live out of a van with the family for a summer.
134. Mr. Husband would not do well without a shower or cable.
135. He would like to think that he could but he needs those things.
136. I really like cable and use it but I still have to ask Mr. Husband what channel all of my favorite shows are on.
137. I bought a Ukulele yesterday.
138. I'm very excited about this.
139. I bought it on the Internet and it should be here this week.
140. I've wanted one for a very long time.
141. I'm really hoping that I learn how to play more than two cords on it.
142. I can't wait for it to get here.
143. I wish that I could just sit out on the grass and play my Uke while the kids play on the playground.
144. That would never happen here in New City.
145. I can't sit on the grass here because I'm allergic to too many of the animals that crawl on the ground here.
146. I hate being allergic to everything.
147. I used to walk around town barefoot when I was in college.
148. Mr. Husband was embarrassed about this but would still walk with me.
149. I can't walk barefoot anywhere here but in my home.
150. It really bothers me that I have to wear shoes everywhere that I go.
151. The cat sat on my lap for over 30 minutes yesterday.
152. She feel asleep on me.
153. I finally had to move my leg because it was in a weird position and it woke her up.
154. I petted her for another 20 minutes.
155. She bit me when I was done.
156. I smacked her after she bit me.
157. She was very surprised.
158. The cat sleeps on my back.
159. It feels good to have the weight on my back.
160. I like to go to bed early or late.
161. I don't like to go to bed at a reasonable time.
162. I don't know why.
163. I'm just weird like that.
164. I like to swear.
165. Fuck is one of my favorite words.
167. I think that calling someone a freak is a compliment.
168. I say retarded still.
169. I have worked with retarded children.
170 I still say retarded anyway.
171. It means something different to me the same way that gay has two meaning to the kids in my class and one of them is not happy.
172. I occasionally talk like I'm from the hood.
173. I'm not from the hood.
174. I lived in a trailer park until I was in second grade.
175. Even the ghetto of Old City is no ghetto compared to almost any other City.
176. If I was on a plane and it was crashing because the pilot and copilot had passed out or something and they needed someone to land the plane by only the instructions from the people at air traffic control, I believe that I could do it.
177. Mr. Husband thinks that idea is insane and that I couldn't do it or anyone who does not have experience in such things.
178. You better hope that if you are ever on a plane that is crashing because the pilot or copilot had passed out or something and they needed someone to land the plane by only the instructions from the people at air traffic control that I was on the plane and not Mr. Husband.
179. I love to read.
180. I can read a really fat book in a very short amount of time.
181. The secret to reading so fast is ignoring everything else around you.
182. I don't often allow myself to read books because of that reason.
183. I would ignore everyone else just to read it.
184. That's not a good thing if you have a full time job or are the responsible adult in charge of people not killing themselves.
185. It is a great thing when you are on vacation.
186. My next vacation will be spent with me taking naps everyday.
187. At least that is my goal for this next vacation.
188. I really hope that my Mom can come to my house and do that as well.
189. I love sculptures.
190. I wish that I could do that.
191. I'm sure that I could land a 777 with no experience but I know that I can't do sculpt from marble or stone.
192. I know that I could learn if I dedicated several years to it but who has the time.
193. I really think that I could do anything that I wanted to do if I took the time and studied.
194. Some things might take longer to learn but I am confident that I would.
195. I'm to lazy to learn much of anything these days.
196. I like to sit around, listen to Lazlo Bane and write on this blog.
197. I'll soon be doing it while I have my Uke at my side.
198. I'll play a song for you after I learn one.
199. You know that you will have to call me because I almost never call anyone first.
200. I love the telephone almost as much as the computer.
2 comments:
1. you are a wonderful friend and you act that way. Don't doubt yourself.
So, because of that, I am going to tell you about my day. I had really bad diarrhea and I thought that my food was going to come up several times. Because of this I didn't go to class. My older sister told me that I need to leave the program because of this. I mean, COME ON!, it is only runny poop and nausea!
Also, I read all 200.
YOU ARE A DORK ASS IF YOU LIVED THAT CLOSE TO THE pACIFIC OCEAN AND DIDN'T SEE IT. wERE YOU IN 2ND GRADE WHEN WE MOVED OUT OF THE TRAILER? YOU STOLE MY FAVORITE WORD- BUT THATS OKAY. HAVING MILLIONS OF BABIES IS APPROVED MY ME. DID THE CAKES GET THEIR VALENTINES DAY CARDS AND PRESENTS? I FART VERY OFTEN TOO, ITS GENETIC. MY POOP WAS HARD TODAY AND I HAD TO STRAIN TO PASS IT- THAT HASNT HAPPENED BEFORE THAT I CAN REMEMBER. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO OLD CITY BUT I WANTED TO GO, I NEVER COULD AFFORD IT. I WANT TO VISIT IN NEW CITY BUT SAME SITUATION. I HATE PAYING BILLS WHICH IS WHY MY MR. HUSBAND TAKES CARE OF IT. I HAVE CAPS LOCK ON AND DON'T CARE FOR ONCE. IT IS SNOWING A LOT OUTSIDE AND ITS COLD. I WENT SLEDING YESTERDAY. SO DID CHARITO AND LOST HER KEYS IN THE SNOW. SHE HAD AN ACCIDENT EARIER IN THE DAY AND BORROWED HER MOMS CAR. SO SHE LOST HER KEYS AND HER MOTHERS. WE FOUND IT AFFER HER HUSBAND LIED TO HER MOTHER AND PICKED UP HER DAUGHTER- HWE WAS ON HIS WAY HERE WHEN I FOUND THEM BY RAKING THE SNOW AT THE SIDE OF MY HOUSE. I USED THE METAL DETECTOR TO TRY TO FIND THEM ON THE HILL. IT DIDN'T WORK- BUT THE KEYS WEREN'T THER SO IT DID WORK. I USED THE METAL DETECTOR TO FIND SOMEONES RING BEFORE, AND IT LOCATED IT QUICKLY. I HATE SNOW AND COLD. I AM GOING NUTS. THE GIANT CENTER HASN'T CANCLED THE HARLAM GLOBETROTTERS EVEN THOUGHT MOST OF THE ROADS ARE NOT PLOWED. AND EVERONE IS ADVISED TO NOT GO OUT UNLESS ITS AN EMERGENCY, BUT THEY HAVEN'T CALLED A STATE OF EMERGENCY. WHAT BULL SHIT! I'M GOING TO GO NOW. LOVE YOU MANYELLA!
Post a Comment