Thursday, February 15, 2007

Love Thurday is Lazlo Bane!!!

Lazlo Bane is the name of the band that I am in love with. They are the band that created Superman and Ship on the Wall. They are so incredible awesome.

I first heard Superman on Scrubs and quickly Googled Lazlo Bane to learn more about them. Well I have been happy with so many of their songs that I have now downloaded two of their albums and can't wait for their next one to be released this year.

I know that in itself is shocking to those of you that know me in real life. I know a bands name and like more than one song that they play. The fact that I have TWO albums could be a new record. This puts Lazlo Bane in the same music realm of Bob Marley and the Beatles in my book.

But this is not the coolest thing about them. Now by far. I asked them to be my friend on MySpace and they said YES. And even cooler than that, they came to my page and left a comment!!!!! I'm in MySpace heaven right now.

I really don't understand why MySpace is so very cool but now I love it because Lazlo Bane is my friend and thinks that I rule. Yes, me.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! (Breathing Deep, Breathing Deep.)

1 comment:

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

Is the Lazlo Bane (Laszlo is Hungarian, by the way) version a cover of REM's superman? I love that song.

And, ummm...myspace is cool because you are MY friend! Duh!

I copied you this Thursday.

I love you and miss you!