Feeling a little better
I'm feeling a little better than I was yesterday. I'm still disappointed but frankly disappointment in my finances is not a new feeling to me.
I went to Jen's house after school today and hung out with her and her son. Her son is 15 months old and a cutie. I tried really hard not to eat him all up. He was having a dinner of creamed corn and American cheese slices. It reminded me of #1 son when he was that age. There were times when we were just happy that he was eating at all.
Jen is also pregnant. I was having fun pressing on her belly and making her little girl give me kicks. I miss the feeling of someone moving around inside of me. It is such a strange sensation. One minute you are going about your day and the very next moment you are being kicked but from the inside by a tiny human.
I had a nice visit but I'm happy to be home. I'm so tired. I missed my mattress all day. My back is feeling so much better and I can feel it actually improving a little bit everyday. I can't wait until I can sleep in and take a nap on it. I'm such a dork.
~~~Job Watch 2007~~~
I'm not sure how to take this. She said that everything was fine. Maybe she hates email? It just seems really strange that they would be expecting him to start training on Monday when they haven't told him if he is going to be working for them.
I know that my views are obscured because of being a teacher. There is a different process to getting a teaching job than their are to most others. Maybe I'm just not getting it because of that? I sure hope so.
1 comment:
You didn't call me. Bad Manyella,Bad. Now you must go to time out. I will expect that you follow the rules from now on out.
Post a Comment