Relaxing day
I cleaned the kids rooms, scrubbed the toilet and tub in their bathroom and went shopping to get the many things that we needed. I took a nap, played with the kids and had a great dinner with Mr. Husband. It was a great, relaxing day.
I just wish that we could have a few more of them in a row.
The kids are going to me before Mr. Husband for everything. Mr. Husband is chopped liver if I am in the room. I feel bad in some ways because I know that it hurts his feelings but in other ways I don't because I don't have any control over it. I didn't ask them to always come to me. I didn't tell them that they should be crawling over me every second we are in the same room. It's the way things are right now. I'm sure that things will change in the next week or two but I know that it's hard for him right now.
1 comment:
You could always pull the old, "GO talk to your father." routine. :)
Post a Comment