Saturday, January 06, 2007

I am a Scorpio

Traditional
Scorpio Traits

Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic


On the dark side....
Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate

I very much identify with my astrological sign. I do not read my horoscope everyday and the days that I do, I don't feel that this is what is actually going to happen but I do feel that I fit the definition of a Scorpio.

Pluto is the planet that rules over Scorpios and now it has been down graded. I've read that even astrologers are sure about what is going to happen with this one. Definitely interesting. So I'm not the only one feeling adrift here.

Mr. Husband is a Libra and thinks that all of this is bull poopy. He feels that it's stupid and a waste of time and doesn't say these things because he knows that they would hurt my feelings. He's a typical Libra in many ways. His love of music, money and laziness.

I was very glad to find this...

Love Compatibility of Scorpio with Libra

A Libra can teach a Scorpio how to find the perfect balance between head and heart. Libras approach life intellectually, while you see everything through the filter of your emotions. While Libra uses language and actions, you feel things intensely without finding it necessary to verbalize them. Together you share a deep and abiding trust for each other. If you allow your partner to instruct you on the finer things in life, you'll be rewarded with a greater appreciation for beauty. Your Libra, on the other hand, will be rewarded with a sincere and lasting love.

Tomorrow will be a busy day for me. The apartment was clean when we returned from vacation but has not recovered from all of the gifts or unpacking of clothing. I have a few loads of laundry to do but a couple more that need to be folded and put away. I hate to do that part. I have to clean the kids toys and I really need to go shopping.

We are out of so many basic products. I do not have shampoo or conditioner and I am almost out of deodorant and toothpaste. We are out of basic food supplies as well. The bill is going to be high because it's lots of little things that you only really buy once or twice a year and I have it rolled into one big shopping trip.

I'm hoping that it will be busy but also relaxing. There's nothing I love more than a good meal and a nap but there is a certain sense of accomplishment in getting everything ready for the week and organized. I know that I'm crazy in that way.

4 comments:

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

Astrology holds more validity than some people think. Some sites are bogus, but really, the "science" of it has been around for centuries for a reason. We humans cannot yet understand what life really is, maybe only here on earth.

Try to enjoy your shopping trip. I love buying fun stuff like that. It is a chance to explore options.

And...starting out the week in an organized fashion is not a crazy thought or need...at least from my perspective...but then look who you are talking to. :)

Anonymous said...

Don't forget as we grow older we fit more of the profile of our "sign" . We become more fixed inot what the main traits of the description. We also have the influence of our rising sign that can change parts of our "sign". I have noticed that as I grow older that I fit the description of Capricorn more and more, but I have a artistic side related to my rising sign also. Don't you think that I'm more Goat like as I grow.( I am NOt stubborn, ha,ha). Love you Manyella!

Anonymous said...

I am scorpio too! Married to a Saggitarius which is supposed to be a disaster but works really well. Enjoy the shopping.

-tracie. said...

Does Pluto still rule Saggitarius since it isn't a "planet" anymore?