Monday, January 08, 2007

Dance Dance Revolution Super Nova

I did my DDR workout today again. I look like a complete spazz as I'm doing it but it gets my but up and moving. Little Girl loves to do the moves with me. She wants to stand on the mat with me but that resets the whole thing. I got out my yoga mat that that was her DDR mat. She loved that she got to play along. I think that she will be better than I am when her legs are a little longer.

Middle Child wants to also do the dance but he was not happy about the substitute mat and pretty much cried the 30 minutes that Little Girl and I played. He finally calmed down and I let hum have a turn before turning the game off but by then he was to tired to do much. He cried for his exercise.

#1 got in trouble for talking at school today.Not really shocking but still disappointing. I wanted to take him out to the tennis court but that isn't going to happen today. There is always tomorrow.

1 comment:

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

It is so frustrating when they don't have a good day, especially when you have plans to play with them and YOU don't get to do it. This too shall pass. At least he didn't bight you.