Love Thursday
This Love Thursday is dedicated to milkshakes. Tonight #1 son's school had a family night at a local milkshake and burger joint. We had planned on having salmon for dinner and it's going to take a lot to talk me out of salmon. We went for milkshakes as a compromise.
It was pretty dead when we got there. A few other people eating dinner or waiting for their orders but not many. I felt a little bad that no one was coming to the family night but than again this is the first one that we've gone to this year. They always send the notices home the day that they are going to happen. I'm sure that there must be a way to know ahead of time but we don't seem to receive that information. I figured that most families are like ours and just went about their evenings the way that they had planned.
About ten minutes into our visit they started coming. When I say they, I'm talking about all the PTA type mom's that I'm sure do their hair just so they look go when their walk their kids to school. By the time we were finished our drinks and got a milkshake to go, the place was full.
This Love Thursday is for the family members that came to support the school one milkshake at a time. Even if they are scary Stepford type mothers. They were their to raise money for the children.
This Love Thursday is also for the very special Princess Milkshake that was made for Little Girl. Please don't tell her that it's really strawberry and anyone can order it. Also don't mention the fact that a high chair is not in fact a princess chair. The little girl that went to the Shake place that was wearing a purple tutu, big plastic fake ring and headband with disco ball antenna would be very upset to learn these things. She was so happy to have her Pink Princess treat.
2 comments:
DUDE!!! How did YOU have SUCH a GIRLY GIRL?
:) I love you little girl, and her mommy!
Madame Dragonfly
My cake was a princess cake and I got a princess mug. Little girl was wearing the booble balls instead of her tiara?!? What?!?!? I 'm glad that she got her princess milkshake and sat in her Princess throne. She takes after me, (and you). And You have Stepford Moms in your School???? Did they omit them from your classroom? And wouldn't you do your hair to walk your kids to school so you weren't embarassed? Plus this might be the only thing that they have to motivate them to get up in the morning.And too be true Stepford Mom's (like here) they have to go to Said Place to eat, order food for everyone else, and sit and drink a diet coke while the kids chow down. And when her children ask her why shes not getting anything----I don't like the food here honey, but you do so eat up! This interlude has been brought to you by......... The sister of Manyella.....
Post a Comment