He who smelt it...
The sewer backed up into our classroom today again. This time was not nearly as bad. It really only came out of the floor when you flushed the toilet. It didn't even do it every time. Just randomly. You flush, you take a chance that poop will come out of the floor at you.
I also happened to have terrible gas today. The kind that where the smell almost kills you and it's your own. We all know that our gas doesn't smell as bad to ourselves as it does to other people. On the occasion where you can smell it, well you know it bad. That's what I was experiencing today.
I found that if I walked over towards the bathroom door and farted there none of the kid figured it out. Of course I knew and would stay away from that half of the room for at least a few minutes. The sewer smell didn't really cover the fart smell. They were not the same smell but they were equally obnoxious.
I had a good chuckle several times today because of that.
2 comments:
You've got substance!!!!
hehehehehehehehe!
I'm sorry my birthday was shitty for you(ha-ha)! I love the farting part because I had REALLY bad gas yesterday, did you send it my way?!? They might behave more at school if you put them in a small room and fart at them as punishment. I like that idea. Love you Manyella!
Post a Comment