Halfway done
Today was my first day back to work. The kids did not have school today so I took the time to do report cards. I graded papers, inputted the data and calculated their grades. I even defended my grades to the vice principal today. I just have to wait for the grades from the math teacher that teaches my gifted kids and then I can print.
I'm really glad that I am finished with that. I feel like I can go into school tomorrow really focusing in on the last half of the year. Of course, I don't send the report cards home until Friday and parents will be shocked that their children are not doing well even though I have met with them and told them already that they are not doing well.
I want to go back to school with energy and a passion to teach but I don't feel it. I do feel that we are half way over and now we can count down until the end of the year.
On other news, I started counting weight watcher points today again. I did well with it at work but it all feel apart when I came home. I know that I will need to put much more planning into it then I did today. I'm pretty sure that there is not much in the house that will fall within my points for the day and leave me feeling satisfied. I need to go shopping but lack the funds and energy.
I've also done a good job of wearing my wrist braces to bed the last few days. I can't say that I have really felt a difference yet but I know that I am at least following through with my new goals.
I felt just a little bit better today and hope to be able to play my Dance Dance Revolution game tomorrow. Mr. Husband got it for me for Christmas but I've been to sick to play it. The thought of standing and moving about was just to much for me. I'm excited to play and can't wait till I have the energy to make a fool of myself.
2 comments:
Let me know if you want a weight watchers sponsor, I'd be happy to do it, you can check in with me, complain, brag and just be a sponsee. I got the golden key at WW a few years ago, I don't do it anymore but am doing yoga everyday for the next 40 days as a special thing for myself.
The reason I came over too is that I saw your comment on my post about Ally (ages ago) and am putting together my big sister mailing list 2007 being the year of organization. Can I put you on the list too, you said you wanted to be in it, I think you sent her something already? You don't have to keep doing stuff but if you already did something then you have lifetime membership he he whatever that means...
If you don't want to be involved further just let me know, and let me know if you want a sponsor or not too. I think it would be fun.
bye for now
Kim
mailing list being e-mail with updates and questions ect, not letters.
Post a Comment