relaxed
I had a tall drink that Mr. Husband mixed for me. I'm on the computer and was just chatting with some friends from my message board. I haven't chatted with anyone in years. Mr. Husband is playing the guitar and I'm getting sleepy.
Work was hard today. I just don't know what I'm going to do to get these kids to pass. I've used all my old tricks and can't come up with any new ones. I talked to my teaching partners today and they didn't have anything that we haven't already talked about.
It's disappointing to go in everyday and know that I can't do more for them.
I told Mr. Husband that I hate my job and he answered with his usually, get a different job. But what would I do? I really don't know. I don't make a lot of money but it does pay and I don't know what else would pay and have these hours. I feel stuck and don't know what to do.
Same old story.
I am glad that Mr. Husband is playing the guitar. In college, when we were first together, he would play often. I would sit on the couch and listen for hours. When #1 Son was young, Mr. Husband would play and #1 had a bunch of kid friendly instruments that we would all jam together with. The twinnies have them but aren't interested in the same way. I miss it.
I really should go to bed but I know that Mr. Husband will stop playing if I get up to get ready. I don't want him to stop. It is good to listen too but it also reminds me of a different time. One were my trouble were few and my responsibilities were even less.
1 comment:
When you are down it is easy to not see how wonderful your life is now. It wasn't all glory back then, but I am glad you are remembering the happy moments of love and laughter. You still have them and write about them all of the time.
I missed you on New Year's this year. But boy do I have a story for you!
Post a Comment