Sunday, November 05, 2006

Wonderful day

The children woke up but stayed in their rooms to play.
I sat on the couch and read a book for grownups until I was tired of reading.
I went back into my bedroom and talked and snuggled with Mr. Husband.
The children came and joined us for a snuggle.
We didn't turn the TV on until way after nap time.
We played songs and danced.
We all had bagels for breakfast but each bagel had a different topping.
The children and I practiced yoga in my room.
We were only interrupted when we waved at strangers outside.
The weather was finally a little cooler and we could enjoy a cool breeze.
No one feel out of the window.
#1 and I went grocery shopping while the toddlers took a nap.
We watched Dr. Who until dinner time.
We all sat down together for dinner.
We didn't have one argument about eating the food.

If only everyday could be like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you, Sci-Fi is running the episodes of heros before Dr. Who. Save the cheerleader, save the world.