Tired
I've been very tired lately. The kinda tired where you could sleep all day and then wake up and sleep all night. I think that I actually dreamed about sleeping last night. Maybe I'm getting too much sleep.
I took a survey tonight about my and the deadly sins. I'm sure that no one who really knows me was shocked about sloth being my highest percentage.
Your Deadly Sins |
| Sloth: 60% |
| Gluttony: 20% |
| Wrath: 20% |
| Envy: 0% |
| Greed: 0% |
| Lust: 0% |
| Pride: 0% |
| Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14% |
| You will die while sleeping - and no one will notice. |
On the idea of sloths, Slowpoke has left me and he will be on his way to Old City tomorrow. I'll miss the little guy. He has traveled everywhere with me the past six weeks. Oh Slowpoke. Happy travels.
6 comments:
Mine is 40 envy
20 lust
and another 40 on something else. I have the same chance of going to hell. However I am more likely to die in a dual. yeah. yeah. yeah.
Your Deadly Sins
Wrath: 60%
Envy: 20%
Greed: 20%
Gluttony: 0%
Lust: 0%
Pride: 0%
Sloth: 0%
Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14%
You will die in prison, in a puddle of your own blood
- I'm not suprised are you Manyella?
Your Deadly Sins
Sloth: 60%
Envy: 20%
Greed: 20%
Gluttony: 0%
Lust: 0%
Pride: 0%
Wrath: 0%
Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14%
You will die while sleeping - and no one will notice.
This is My Mr. Husbands, I made him take it!
Your Deadly Sins
Wrath: 60%
Envy: 20%
Sloth: 20%
Gluttony: 0%
Greed: 0%
Lust: 0%
Pride: 0%
Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14%
You will die, after conquering the world as an evil dictator.
It seems like we all have a 14% chance of going to Hell. I wonder if this is like a weather forcast in Seattle. Will only 14% of us go to Hell or we will be in Hell but only 14% of the time.
Oh, and sister sister, your husband and I are the same person it would seem.
Oh, Oh, I know that you all hate the word verification that you have to put in before you leave a message on this blog but I have to do it too. You will only get to see this message if I can successful type letters that I would never use together and almost never type at all.
Your Deadly Sins
Pride: 40%
Sloth: 40%
Wrath: 20%
Envy: 0%
Gluttony: 0%
Greed: 0%
Lust: 0%
Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14%
You will die of malnutrition, after the Olson twins make dying of malnutrition trendy
Manyella this is Charito's answers!
Post a Comment