Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My children are wonderful

I'm sure that you know that I love my children but ever now and then they do something that just brightens my world even more. The twins have been so snugly the last few days. They want to be on my lap and hug me and talk to me. I've seen Little Girl (she's not a baby anymore) giving her brothers hugs. They are all so excited to see me when I get home that they run to me and give me hugs, chanting, "Mom. Mom." the whole time.

It's times like these that make me feel so much better. Grounded in my universe. Content with my world.

Oh, and for all of you that have been asking me when I'm due. I'm not pregnant. I know it's amazing to believe. Danielle not pregnant. I know that tiredness, nauseous and lightheadedness seemed to be a giveaway but it's not because I'm gestating.

I know this for a definite fact because the one sure sign that a woman receives every month or so, decided to appear today. Oh course that thing would appear today. I should say not only today but the minute before I was to give a presentation in front of the whole staff. Luckily I didn't have any supplies with me to make me more confident of this fact. Nothing like feeling like you are bleeding to death when giving a presentation in front of your peers.

They didn't know and I was fine, just for the record.

2 comments:

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

you know, I have heard of women not knowing they were pregnant becasue they kept getting a normal period...

hehehehehehehehehe!

I love you!

Danielle said...

Evil you are I think. I had a period the first month with #1 son. It was Mr. Husband that suggested that I test at all. If that happens this month, I will also be visited by a host of angels.