Oppps
So my BIL (Brother in law) went to the airport this morning to catch his flight. Only thing is that he hadn't booked a flight for today. He had booked his return flight for Christmas Eve. $100 later and he now leaves on Tuesday morning.
Baby Girl fell on her face yesterday. There was a bit of blood and a pretty freaked out Mommy. She has a very fat lip right now but is doing fine otherwise.
I went shopping with #1 Son today to get supplies for this week. We needed baby wipes, groceries and school supplies. It should have been a nice relaxing time at the store. I started feeling sick and actually had to stop shopping and look for a toilet because I thought that I was going to barf. Fortunately that passed but I felt like I was going to pass out three different times. It wasn't much fun.
After we finally got everything that we needed and we were escaping without being sick all over the place, we went to the car. That is we went to where the car was supposed to be located. I never lose the car in parking lots. Especially parking lots of stores that I usually go too. We walked around for a little while. I was starting to worry that maybe had indeed stolen the car when I realized that I was looking for the wrong one. I had driven the family car and not my red little car. It turns out that I had stood beside the car at least twice while searching for my lost car.
I'm glad to be home now.
1 comment:
I guess things really don't change, huh?
hehehehehehehehe! Love ya!
Post a Comment