Happy Birthday
The twins turned two today. It really was a great day.
I'm tired and in pain so I'm not going to write much but I wanted to share something that amazes me about my children. This is something that #1 Son would do when he was younger and now the twinnies are doing the same thing.
The twinnies had quite a bit of presents to open. They took their time unwrapping each one of their gifts. They wanted to play with the gift that very moment. They were happy that there were more packages to open but not trying to rip through them to get everything open.
I remember one Christmas were #1 took FOREVER to open all of his gifts. It just seemed like Christmas would never end. I swear it seemed so much worse than it does to go back and read that sentence. I couldn't appreciate the fact that he was looking at everything. I just wanted to be done with the opening part of the gifts.
The twinnies did the same thing today. I didn't get frustrated with it this time. I just tried to sit back and watch their joy be extended.
I wish that I could take credit in this action that all three of them share. I don't feel that I can but it would be nice to think it.
3 comments:
Take the credit, love. You are a gentle, kind, and caring person raising your children to be the same way.
Cheers!
Hah, I know hwta you maen. Did we ever have that much patience growing up? I don't think so! I think that its cool that they do that. You are so much more calmer then I am so, I think that your shortcakes are growing up to be mellow just like you! I love all of you guys! I will call you later!
Happy B-day LATE!!
Post a Comment