Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Delurker day

I can tell how many people read this blog everyday. I have comments from my closest family and friends but there are some of you that come almost everyday and don't say a thing.

The time has come to delurk.

All you have to do is post a comment telling me that you are here. It would be nice to also know your name and if you have a blog or site to list it but I'll be happy with even a name.

I see who your Internet service providers is but not your name.

Come out, come out where ever you are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know it's me...the great, the wonderful, the one you left behind at Marvista. How are you? I miss you!!

Anonymous said...

It's me... "Super Room Mom". You know I'm addicted to your postings to keep up with what's new in your life. I know you can't take time to personally write to everyone all the time, so this is how those who care (like me) can keep up. We miss you in soggy town. ...now back to my lurking!

Heather Van Uxem-Lewis said...

I am not anonymous...so does that mean that I cannot come out???