Monday, October 16, 2006

Random thoughts

I had my report card review today. It only lasted about an hour and it wasn't too bad. I only had to discuss a few kids and why they are not doing well.

I found out that three of the kids in my classroom have lice and one has ringworm. I got checked by the school nurse as well and I'm clean so big relief there.

I received insurance cards for four of the five family members. Coverage doesn't start until Nov. 1 but I'm so excited that it will soon be here.

I'm trying to think of a way to make money and not have to be a teacher. I can't come up with anything. So please start paying me when you read my blog.

Mr. Husband subs at my school tomorrow. This will be interesting. I hope that we don't get fired. I'm sure that he will enjoy the way I drive in traffic.

I've been eating a lot lately. A real lot and I tried being good today but I'm just so hungry now that I'm used to eating so much. It's going to take a while to get back in the habit of not eating food every time I see it.

The twins were on the porch when I got home today. I could see them waving and shouting to me before I even finished parking the car. It's a great welcome committee.

I'm really tired today. I just want to eat large amounts of food and crawl into my bed. I have my PJs on but I have to stay awake at least until the kids go to bed.

#1 Son is running about the house in a cape and rubber boots. It's one of those cute things on a five year old and worrisome things on a teenager.

I'm quickly coming up on my 100th post for this blog. I'm excited that I'm still working on this writing project. I really enjoy the fact that I get to sit and write. I also love reading what others are blogging about. I just wish that I knew how to customize some parts of the blog.

No comments: